|MUSIC VALUES||WHAT WE OFFER||LESSON POLICIES||REGISTRATION & PAYMENT||RESOURCES|
| A Variety of Lessons |
The Music Program of Calvary Baptist Academy offers private instruction in each of the following disciplines:
Instructor assignment is made by the Music Director and is based upon instructor availability and ability to meet the student’s needs as well as a student’s prior experience and demonstrated aptitude.
* Voice lessons are by audition only. Students must be able to follow directions, work outside of classroom, and be at least in 9th grade.
| INSTRUCTORS |
- PIANO: Dr. Dana Everson, Mrs. Lori Martin
- STRINGS: Mrs. Lydia Jezowski, Mrs. Lurinda Fletcher
- BRASS: Dr. Dana Everson, Mr. Jeff VanDenBerg
- WOODWINDS: Dr. Dana Everson, Mr. Jeff VanDenBerg
- VOICE (9th Grade + Above): Mrs. Gloria Everson
| Flexible Scheduling |
Private lessons are available during the standard school year (September through May) and students will receive thirty weekly lessons. A lesson schedule is posted for your review at the calendar tab above.
Adult learners will be assigned teachers on a first-come first-served basis and as schedules permit. Summer lessons are available by contacting the individual instructors.
| Affordable Tuition |
Tuition for private lessons ranges from $50-75 per month, based on the length of the lesson.
| Performance Opportunities |
CBA private students will be encouraged to perform throughout the year. Performance opportunities include the annual MACS Fine Arts contests, chapel specials, concerts, KeyboardFest, and ministry opportunities. In addition, all students are given the opportunity to participate in our annual student recitals held in May.