|MUSIC VALUES||WHAT WE OFFER||LESSON POLICIES||REGISTRATION & PAYMENT||RESOURCES|
Click on the registration button below to fill out an information form that will be sent directly to our CBA Music Director. You will receive a response within 72 hours regarding instructor availability and possible lesson times. If you need more information before registering, please call our school office at 989-832-2991.
| LESSON FEES |
Each lesson is charged at a rate of $16 per 30-minute lesson and $20 per 45-minute lesson. Over the duration of the entire school year students can expect to receive 30 lessons resulting in the cost of $480 for 30-minute lessons and $600. Over the duration of the entire school year the cost for the 30-minute lesson is $480 and the 45-minute lesson is $600. Lessons are also available on a semester basis; costs are shown below.
|PER LESSON||LENGTH OF LESSON||PER MONTH||PER SEMESTER||PER YEAR|
| How to Make Payments |
Payments are due by the tenth of each month. Checks to CBA may be dropped off to the school office at Calvary Baptist Church.
| Past Due Accounts |
- An account is considered past due after the tenth of the month.
- Past due accounts will be assessed a $25 late fee after the tenth of the month.
- If an account is still past due after the tenth, lessons may be suspended until payment arrangements are made with our business office.
- Lessons missed due to past due accounts will not be rescheduled.
- All fees continue to be due and payable until the end of the contract period.
| Billing Schedule |
- Contracts for lessons cover the period from September through May.
- Contracts for shorter duration may only be arranged through the Music Director.
- Summer lessons are available for CBA students by private arrangement with their instructor.
- Parents should expect the first bill of $100 on October 1 covering the months of September and October. (September’s bill may be paid early through the school office.)
- Lessons begin the first full week of school in September (or the month you choose to begin lessons) and run until the contract expires.
- Assuming regular attendance on the part of the student, thirty lessons will be completed during a nine-month contract period.
| Billing and Payments |
- By-month payments are spread out one per month over the contract period.
- Monthly payments are due by the 10th of each month.
- Lesson fees are non-refundable.
- Accounts must be paid by the due date in order for lessons to continue without interruption.
- Payments may be made in person during the day at the school office.