The Importance of Diversity
Calvary Baptist Academy welcomes students from every corner of the globe! The CBA community values the richness that multi-cultural diversity adds to the education experience of all our students, and we encourage students who share these ideals to apply for admission. We are confident that international students will recognize the exceptional breadth of our program including academics, fine arts and athletics, while at the same time appreciating CBA’s warm and caring Christian environment with its low faculty-to-student ratio and family-style living arrangements.
Are English Second Language Learners (ESL) services offered?
ESL classes are mandatory for any international student whose home language is not English.
Our goal is for international students who speak other languages to develop their English fluency steadily in order that they may perform well in all their classes with a minimum of support from ESL faculty.
Students are placed in ESL class levels, ranging from intensive direct instruction to performance monitoring or academic support only, based on test results, interviews with ELL faculty and classroom observations.
Applying to Calvary Baptist Academy:
- If you are an international student, before you may enroll in Calvary Baptist Academy, you must:
- Be accepted for full-time study.
- Obtain an F-1 (student) visa.
- Complete and submit our application form through our partner agency in your country.
- You may contact us for contact information for the partnering agency in your country or click on the the link below if you are from South Korea or Chine.
If you do not have already have a passport, getting one is your first step. Passport application and issuance takes place in your home country. The time involved varies but it is always a good idea to get an early start!
Please contact our Director of Admissions